What We Do
ITB Subsea is a leading diving company focused on safety standards. We provide expertise and equipment for most subsea applications.
- Deep-water Diving
- Underwater Welding
- Subsea Completions
- Work-Class ROV projects
With the acquisition of Canpac Divers Inc. in 2011, ITB Subsea has the benefit of their longstanding reputation and expertise as a premier diving company and a leader in safety, deep-water diving and underwater welding.
- Bell Bounce, Saturation and mixed gas diving
- Acoustic Tracking
- Non-Destructive testing
- Underwater closed circuit television
- Hydrographic survey
- Hyperbaric welding/Wet welding
- Concrete reconstruction and grouting
- Drilling, blasting jetting and dredging
- Wood, steel and concrete pile restoration
- Pipeline trenching
- Search and recovery
- Air lifting
- Pollution control and cleanup
- Magnetometer Surveys
- Multi year project for the removal of pilings and installation of corrosion matrasses. 36” diam concrete piles at depths up to 100 metres
- Removal of damaged sections of water main and installation of new sections of 60” diameter pipe
- Diving services for fibre optic cable link from Vancouver mainland to Vancouver Island
- Sewage outfall – 30” diameter in 200’ water, twin 90” diameter
- Annual diving services contract for various government agencies
- Reflotation and salvage of a 14,000 ton cruise ship “Pegasus” in Venice Italy
- Provision of expertise, technology and personnel for purposes of locating shipwrecks in Cuban territorial waters.
- Management and diving services for the installation of an underwater tidal turbine near Vancouver Island, BC.
- Project management and diving services for sea trials for a newly engineered pressurized rescue module system designed to transfer personnel from disabled submarines to the surface in water depths of up to 2,000 feet