What we do
ITB Subsea offers turnkey project management or sub-contracting services for marine construction and salvage operations.
- Rapid deployment of assets
- Purpose built equipment
- Qualified resources
- Partnerships and relationships
Our marine construction facility in Vancouver allows us to construct, modify and mobilize project equipment for marine construction projects.
With over 50 years of operations we have established valuable relationships throughout the marine industry. Shipyards, shipbuilders, offshore construction capabilities and local knowledge all come together to provide a custom solution when required.
- Deployment of a deep sea core sampling drill rig
- Deployment of tidal turbine
- Support for subsea fuel recovery projects
- Recovery of sunken vehicles
- Large scale project management of Submarine cable retrieval , laying and repair
- Naval submarine array deployment
- Archeological dredging
As part of the ITB Marine Group, ITB Subsea has access to a wide range of vessels and equipment. This enables us to provide unique solutions to marine construction projects. Our equipment includes:
- Nine tugs
- Twelve fuel barges
- Five deck barges
- Landing craft
- Purpose built cable and construction vessels
- Scientific research vessels
- ROVs and commercial diving services